Inspired by my recent travels, and by all the conversations I’ve had over time with other digital nomads, I decided to do a series about digital nomads, for them, for their families and friends, for wannabe nomads, and for anyone interested in knowing more about this lifestyle.
What topics will be covered?
In this series, I will cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- What is a digital nomad and how to find remote work;
- Traveling solo vs co-living;
- Co-living for introverts;
- What you should pack and what you can let go of as a digital nomad;
- Some of the best European cities for digital nomads;
- Balancing adventures and work;
- Healthy eating as a nomad;
- Why join a gym and what to do when you can’t;
- Mindfulness for digital nomads;
- Skincare when constantly changing climates;
- A gift guide for digital nomads (particularly useful when you are NOT a nomad but have friends who are);
- Packing for both cold and hot climates;
- Best jobs for a stress-free nomad life;
- Quick ways to cure a hangover and get back to work;
- Dealing with unsupporting family members;
- Dealing with loneliness over the holidays when traveling solo;
- How to take a vacation as a digital nomad
Not just for digital nomads!
As you can see from the list above, the series will not be just for digital nomads. It will be for those who are considering this lifestyle, for those who are not even sure what it is but are willing to learn more, and even for those who have friends or family members who are digital nomads and want to better understand them.